Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Confidence is the Key~ Being yourself

Being yourself is the best way to live your life. You can't let other people tell you how to live your life!
Here are the steps:

Step 1: LIVE YOU LIFE! You can't change, just except who you are!

Step 2: LAUGH OUT LOUD! I laugh at lunch all the time! I still laugh even though people look at me like I am crazy. I still laugh even thought people dare each other to come sit at our table! I am my own person, and no one can tell me what to do!!!!!

Step 3: HAVE YOUR OWN STYLE! Don't copy other peoples styles. Create your own style! You have to be your own person!

Step 4: YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN TELL YOU WHAT TO DO! If someone keeps on telling you what you have to do. Fight back! There is no sense in becomming someones slave.

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing, you are inspiring and, you are the absolutely most incredibly mature kid I have ever met online. Good for you, and what an amazing contribution you will make - and have already made - to the art community.
    With Love,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete